The Oak Suite.
The Oak Suite is a very large space complete with a separate bedroom, kitchenette, and living room. There is a queen size bed in the bedroom and a very comfortable futon in the living room. This room can easily accommodate a family of four (or five with the addition of a roll-away bed).
This suite has a South facing exposure, so it is light and sunny throughout the day. The bathroom is large and has a shower/bath enclosure. This suite provides access to both a balcony overlooking the tree-covered mountain range, and a side porch where one can enjoy an early morning cup of coffee while soaking in the sunshine and sounds of the mountain birds.
- Smart TV, which has Netflix for your enjoyment. You can also use your own device such as the Fire-stick or ROKU to load your personal media onto the TV.
- High Speed Wifi
- Hot drink service for tea and coffee (including a French Press and Brita water filtration system).
- Kitchenette complete with microwave, mini refrigerator, service for 4, and sink.
Guests renting any of the room in the Inn are welcome to use the communal spaces as listed:
- Large Kitchen complete with all the cooking basics, oven/stove, microwave, dishes and silverware, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
- Dining room area that seats up to 8 guests.
- Warm and inviting gathering room with couches and chairs for lounging and reading, game table, piano for sing-a-longs, and gas fireplace.
- A covered front porch that looks out over the neighboring Apple Farm.
- A patio area with seating for 8 and a propane BBQ.
$219 plus 7% bed tax (Friday/Saturday)
$199 midweek plus 7% bed tax
$25 per night for an additional person above 4 (on a rollaway).