Blue Spruce Room.
The Blue Spruce Room is a tastefully decorated room that is refreshing and inviting. The room is painted in soft blue tones. It has a queen size bed and it’s own door out to a balcony where you can enjoy the morning sun as you sip your coffee or tea.
This room has a large private bathroom with a shower/tub enclosure. It also has its own kitchenette complete with mini-refrigerator, microwave, sink, place settings, and table for two.
- Smart TV, which has Netflix for your enjoyment. You can also use your own device such as the Fire-stick or ROKU to load your personal media onto the TV.
- High Speed Wifi
- Hot drink service for tea and coffee (including a French Press and Brita water filtration system).
Guests renting any of the room in the Inn are welcome to use the communal spaces as listed:
- Large Kitchen complete with all the cooking basics, oven/stove, microwave, dishes and silverware, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
- Dining room area that seats up to 8 guests.
- Warm and inviting gathering room with couches and chairs for lounging and reading, game table, piano for sing-a-longs, and gas fireplace.
- A covered front porch that looks out over the neighboring Apple Farm.
- A patio area with seating for 8 and a propane BBQ.
$129 plus 7% bed tax (Friday/Saturday)
$119 (midweek) plus 7% bed tax
$25 per night for an additional person above 4 (on a rollaway).